MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM - ENIE605028

MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM


I‘d like to tell you why I finally decided to make a blog. My name is Arisnaldi currently in my 6th semester at the Universitas Indonesia, majoring in Industrial Engineering. One of the subjects that I take is Information System (ENIE605028). My lecturer is Prof. Dr. M. Dachyar. I studied many things in this course, such as IT and Electronic Commerce, Enterprise Information System (ERP), Electronic Commerce, Database dan Relational Database Management System, etc. I thought making this blog is a really great idea. By having a blog, we are forced to write more often and think about the information system and how it works in the real world. Furthermore, we can share what we learn with other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #4: Mengevaluasi dampak teknologi pintar pada logistik pelabuhan melalui pemodelan dan simulasi BPMN

Journal Review #1: Big Data: Inovasi dan Keunggulan Kompetitif dalam Perusahaan Analisis Media Informasi